Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Explain me one more time
When they kill it's a crime, when you kill it is justice?


This is pretty self explanatory. Did this during the math paper when I had extra time. (at least better than sleeping). Tough paper.


From "misread"! :D and it's supposed to be "the ones who spoke the truth" not "who told the truth". I'm not too good at remembering lyrics as you can see. I normally listen to the tune and the instruments and whatever.


I don't think I should be too proud of this though. Time for more maths in my life besides tuition? :/


Reminds me of this shit I drew for 2008 Amaths midyears (kaikai and I used to exchange notes after the paper). I got tuition after that. OH AND I HAD AMATHS MIDYEARS ON MY BIRTHDAY THAT YEAR.


I kind of miss my old tutor now :/ Well since we're in jc now I better work on it on my own too. D: Abit too late again, but yeah.



Met up with linette after school! I was in the I-need-a-music-store mood so we went to HMV.. I almost wanted to do the pick-up-a-disc-from-a-random-artist-you-don't-know-and-buy-it thing but I saw the latest Kings of Convenience disc and decided to get it instead.





We've also decided that we wouldn't mind designing album art in the future. Pretty good deal don't you think?!


.. then I saw illustration books by Edward Monkton (its on nad's pencilcase and I wanted to know what'll be inside since it was wrapped up) .. and they were selling books at 2 for $30 so I got the two below too after much deliberation.


The title is kind of cheesy..yes. I wanted to get one with a picture of a sun on the cover initially, but I got attracted to the line "Neither knew its TRUE SELF until they found each other" so LOVE it was.



The grammar book isn't all about grammar, really. and I got it because... I honestly want to improve. Frankly speaking, I NEVER gave a shit about grammar because the correct form/word will just come to you naturally. (and most people too, I suppose) The problem is, that feeling might not always be right so I thought its about time I read up on the most basic rules of the English language.

The line "Can you tell when a sentence contains more cliches than you've had hot dinners, or if it's tautological and pointlessly repetitive" caught my eye, and the texture of the book cover too.
ITS LIKE CANVAS! :D

So that's sixty bucks gone in half an hour or something. Never bring me to cd/bookstores when I've got the cash....



Next up, subway to study! I made an extremely bad studying partner today cause I was too excited about my purchases, sorry nette!





act nerd.


:D HAPPY WITH MY NEW CD!


I was supposed to look like I'm gonna autograph it.



So we walked around Marina square after that (lucky I ran out of cash), tried on some clothes at topshop, looked at pretty prom dresses, sprayed perfume in my wallet, admired accessories, had an icecream cone and did not have our old chang kee craving satisfied :(

Off to study geog and have an early rest! :)

No comments: